IN THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR PALM BEACH COUNTY, FLORIDA
If you are in possession of original documents (Wills –including Notarial Wills, Codicils, Death Certificates, Authenticate/Exemplified Copies of Court Documents as required by law, Commissions etc.). These documents must be delivered to the Clerk of Court in the location where your ex parte hearing is scheduled. The ex parte docket is suspended until further notice. If you are scheduled for an Ex Parte hearing, you should proceed as follows:
- These documents must be delivered to the Clerk of Court in the location where your hearing is scheduled no later than three (3) business days prior to the scheduled hearing. The package must include a cover letter clearly showing that the matter is set for ex-parte Hearing and the scheduled date. (it may be best to utilize a courier service to ensure your documents are delivered in time)
- Orders must be uploaded in OLS (showing “Ex-parte” as the event) no later than three (3) business days prior to the hearing.
- Complete the appropriate checklist in OLS for the motion/petition scheduled.
- If you receive a status order or deficiency memorandum, the deficiency must be cured (filed and docketed) prior to the scheduled date.
- Make arrangements with the Clerk’s Office for certified copies of the order.
- Please check the divisional suspension calendar prior to setting your case on the ex-parte calendar.