- Florida Bar Mental Health & Wellness Center
- FLYLD Health & Wellness Campaign
- My PBCBA Resources
- New health and wellness program benefits as of May 1, 2020
- Access Florida Lawyers Assistance confidential hotline at 800-282-8981 or https://www.fla-lap.org for bar members who suffer from substance abuse, mental health, or other disorders that negatively affect their lives and careers (Bar Rule 2-9.11).
- Article | Mental Health First Aid Training Minds The Business Of Our Community: Raising Awareness for a Happier, Healthier, Safer Community
- Article | Mindfulness to What End
- Article | How to Leave Work at Work
- Article | What’s Great About This
- Article | Good or Bad… Maybe?
- Article | Money Can’t Buy Happiness
- Article | Thinking Traps
- Article | Are You Out of Alignment
- Article | I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
- Article | Personal Rules of Emotional Procedure
- Article | The Power of State – 3 Keys to Mastering Your Emotions
- Article | Where Do You Live?
- ALCOHOL ABUSE
*Lawyers’ mental health statistics shown provided by the Florida Bar Association
|Impact of COVID-19 on Mental Health||2.1.22||https://cle.palmbeachbar.org/|
|Being Stuck is Real||5.6.21||https://cle.palmbeachbar.org/|
|Destigmatizing Mental Illness||12.11.20||https://cle.palmbeachbar.org/|
|How Thoughts Create Our Experience||11.9.20||https://cle.palmbeachbar.org/|