In response to COVID-19, the 15th Judicial Circuit entered the following Administrative Orders:
- NEW (as of 3/18/20) Administrative Order 12.510 – 03/2020 – In Re: Mitigating Measures in Response to COVID-19. View the revised Administrative Order 12.510 – 03/2020 here.
- 15th Judicial Circuit PRESS RELEASE – March 18, 2020. View the Press Release here.
- The Supreme Court of Florida Administrative Order, No. AOSC20-15 – In Re: COVID-19 RE: COVID-19 ESSENTIAL AND CRITICAL TRIAL COURT PROCEEDINGS (3/17/20). View Administrative Order No. AOSC20-15 here.
- Administrative Order 12.510 – 03/2020 – In Re: Mitigating Measures in Response to COVID-19. View Administrative Order 12.510 – 03/2020 here.
- Administrative Order 12.511 – 03/2020 – In Re: Restricting Certain Visitors to the Courthouses. View Administrative Order 12.511 – 03/2020 here.
- Please see each Judge’s divisional instructions (links below) for updates as to each division. If you still have further questions, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
- For additional Court updates concerning COVID-19, please visit the 15th Judicial Circuit’s website: https://www.15thcircuit.com
The Unified Family Practice Committee works to initiate and consider suggestions to improve the practice of marital and family law in the 15th Circuit. Members of the bench and bar, along with key court personnel from Court Operations, the Clerk’s Office and the Court ADR office, meet bi-monthly to address how this can be done as issues are brought to the Committee’s attention. In addition, the Committee maintains this webpage, reviews and assists in the drafting of Administrative Orders, submits occasional articles in the Bar Bulletin, contributes ideas for the annual Bench-Bar Conference, provides substantive and procedural information to our members, and keeps members posted on various matters of interest, running the gamut from legislation to CLEs, on both the State and local levels, as well as other activities in the legal community about which they should be aware. The Committee welcomes new members.
The Unified Family Practice Committee meetings are held in the Judicial Dining Room at the Palm Beach County Courthouse. Meetings generally last one hour and include lunch for committee members who RSVP. Dial-in is available for members who cannot attend in person. All interested attorneys, Judges, Magistrates, and court staff are encouraged to attend. If you are not a member and plan on attending an upcoming meeting, please e-mail one of the co-chairs to RSVP.
All meetings are held from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. in the Judicial Conference Room of the Main Courthouse.
|New Year’s Day (observed)||Monday, January 2, 2023|
|Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday||Monday, January 16, 2023|
|No Court Events*||Monday, February 20, 2023|
|Good Friday||Friday, April 7, 2023|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 29, 2023|
|Juneteenth||Monday, June 19, 2023|
|Independence Day||Tuesday, July 4, 2023|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 4, 2023|
|Yom Kippur||Monday, September 25, 2023|
|No Court Events*||Monday, October 9, 2023|
|Veteran’s Day||Friday, November 10, 2023|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 23, 2023|
|Friday after Thanksgiving||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|Christmas||Monday, December 25, 2023|
|No Court Events*||Tuesday, December 26, 2023|
- Administrative Order 5.109-9/16 (IN RE: DATE OF BIRTH FORM FOR UNIFIED FAMILY COURT INDENTIFICATION)
- Do you really have an emergency? Before filing an emergency motion review Administrative Order 5.203-5/09 and Administrative Order 11.108-9/08